Brooke Army Medical, Texas
- Find a Clinic
- Alkek Eye Center, Texas
- Bascom Palmer, Florida
- BostonSight, Massachusetts
- Brooke Army Medical, Texas
- Brooke Army Doctors
- Flaum Eye Institute, New York
- Illinois Eye and Ear, Illinois
- Kellogg Eye Center, Michigan
- Northwell Health, New York
- UC San Francisco, California
- USC Roski Eye Institute, California
- Weill Cornell Eye, New York
- Wilmer Eye Institute, Maryland
- International Providers
C. Kelly Olson, O.D., M.B.A., FAAO
BostonSight PROSE Clinical Fellow
Dr. Kelly Olsen received his Bachelor of Arts at Southern Utah University, graduating Summa Cum Laude. He then went on to earn a Doctor of Optometry from Southern California College of Optometry; he also holds a Master of Business Administration from Northeastern State University.
Dr. Olson is currently a Major in the United States Army. He is the director of the Residency Program and Director of Optometry at Brooke Army Medical Center (BAMC), at Fort Sam Houston, TX.
Prior to being assigned to BAMC, Dr. Olson served at Evans Army Hospital, Fort Carson, CO; and at Irwin Army Hospital, Fort Riley, KS. He also completed a combat tour in Iraq in 2005 - 2006. He holds a number of military honors and distinctions, including the Meritorious Service Medal.