UC San Francisco, California
- Find a Clinic
- Alkek Eye Center, Texas
- Bascom Palmer, Florida
- BostonSight, Massachusetts
- Brooke Army Medical, Texas
- Flaum Eye Institute, New York
- Illinois Eye and Ear, Illinois
- Kellogg Eye Center, Michigan
- Northwell Health, New York
- UC San Francisco, California
- University of California, San Francisco Doctors
- USC Roski Eye Institute, California
- Weill Cornell Eye, New York
- Wilmer Eye Institute, Maryland
- International Providers
Karen Lee, OD, FAAO, FSLS
BostonSight® PROSE Clinical Fellow
Karen Lee, OD, FAAO, FSLS, earned her undergraduate degree in Physiological Sciences with a minor in East Asian Languages and Linguistics from the University of California, Los Angeles. She completed her Doctorate in Optometry at the Indiana University School of Optometry in May of 2013. Prior to coming to UCSF, Dr. Lee completed a Cornea and Contact Lens Residency at the Southern California College of Optometry, and a BostonSight® PROSE Clinical Fellowship at Boston Foundation for Sight.
Dr. Lee is a fellow of the American Academy of Optometry (AAO) and the Scleral Lens Education Society (SLS), and also serves as Education Chair for SLS. She lectures regularly at the AAO annual meeting, and was a recipient of the 2013 Award of Excellence in Contact Lens Patient Care from the American Optometric Foundation.
"I have had many issues with my eyes over the 7 years since I received a stem cell transplant in 2004. The difficulties I faced included contracting Graft versus Host Disease (GVHD) which affected many systems..."
— Mary Dalessio
read Mary's letter