Education & Research
- Carrasquillo K, DeNaeyer G. Scleral Lenses for Severely Diseased Eyes. Contact Lens Spectrum, October 2015
- Carrasquillo K, Kwok A, Patel C. Severe Forms of Ocular Surface Disease. Contact Lens Spectrum, July 2014
- Carrasquillo K, Barnett M. Scleral Lens Applications in Unique Populations. Contact Lens Spectrum, February 2014
- Le H-G, Tang M, Ridges R, Huang D, Jacobs DS. Pilot Study for OCT Guided Design and Fit of a Prosthetic Device for Treatment of Corneal Disease. Journal of Ophthalmology, Volume 2012.
- Rosenthal P, Jacobs DS, Johns L. Fluid-ventilated gas permeable scleral lens: a new paradigm for the management of irregular corneal astigmatism and severe ocular surface disease. Contemporary Ophthalmology 2006; 5:1-7.