- Find a Clinic
- Alkek Eye Center, Texas
- Bascom Palmer, Florida
- BostonSight, Massachusetts
- Brooke Army Medical, Texas
- Flaum Eye Institute, New York
- Illinois Eye and Ear, Illinois
- Kellogg Eye Center, Michigan
- Northwell Health, New York
- UC San Francisco, California
- University of California, San Francisco Doctors
- USC Roski Eye Institute, California
- Weill Cornell Eye, New York
- Wilmer Eye Institute, Maryland
- International Providers
James Li, OD, FAAO, FSLS
BostonSight® PROSE Clinical Fellow
James Li, OD, FAAO, FSLS, earned his Doctorate of Optometry and Masters Degree in Vision Science at the State University of New York College of Optometry. Dr. Li completed a Cornea and Contact Lens Residency at SUNY College of Optometry and a BostonSight® PROSE Clinical Fellowship at BostonSight.
Dr. Li has worked on clinical trials for contact lenses and IOLs and contributed to research on ophthalmic equipment and contact lens design.
Dr. Li is a fellow of the American Academy of Optometry (AAO) and the Scleral Lens Education Society (SLS).
"I have had many issues with my eyes over the 7 years since I received a stem cell transplant in 2004. The difficulties I faced included contracting Graft versus Host Disease (GVHD) which affected many systems..."
— Mary Dalessio
read Mary's letter