New to PROSE - FAQs
- About PROSE
- Schedule a Consultation
- Conditions PROSE Treats
- PROSE Treatment Brochures
- Prosthetic Device Use and Care
- Application and Removal Video
- Assisted Application and Removal
- New to PROSE - FAQs
- About BostonSight PROSE
- About PROSE Devices
- About PROSE Providers
- About Candidacy for PROSE
- About Costs and Insurance
- About BostonSight
- PROSE Patients - FAQs
- PROSE Device Package Insert and Wearers Guide
Q. How do I schedule a consultation at BostonSight?
A. To learn more or set up a consultation at BostonSight, Needham, MA, contact Gillian Fontana, New Patient Affairs Coordinator at 781-726-7501, or click here to email her.
Q. How far ahead do I have to schedule a visit to BostonSight?
A. Most appointments can be scheduled within 4-6 weeks. Urgent care is accommodated sooner. We are able to schedule several months ahead of time when patients’ travel needs require such arrangements.
BostonSight Network locations are independently operated. Please contact each clinic individually for specific information and questions regarding scheduling.