- Refer a Patient
- Refer a Patient to a PROSE Network Provider
- Alkek Eye Center, Texas
- Bascom Palmer, Florida
- BostonSight, Massachusetts
- Flaum Eye Institute, New York
- Illinois Eye and Ear, Illinois
- Kellogg Eye Center, Michigan
- Northwell Health, New York
- UC San Francisco, California
- USC Roski Eye Institute, California
- Weill Cornell Eye, New York
- Wilmer Eye Institute, Maryland
- Conditions PROSE Treats
- PROSE Patient Guide for PECPs
- Cataract Surgery and PROSE
- Request PROSE Materials
- Professional Links
Refer a Patient for BostonSight® PROSE
Three Key Facts Every Referring Physician Should Know:
- Almost 80% of patients treated with PROSE at BostonSight are covered by insurance and/or financial assistance.
- After treatment, patients return to their referring physician or their primary eye care provider for care.
- PROSE treatment uses the only scleral lens prosthetic devices that are approved by the FDA for therapeutic indications.
View a comprehensive list of indications for PROSE treatment.
For emergency patient referrals please call our Physician Referral Hotline: 781-726-6033
This line is reserved for medical professionals only.
For all other inquiries from medical professionals, please contact our New Patient Affairs Coordinator at 781-726-7438, or visit www.bostonsight.org/contact to send an email. Please note this phone line is for medical professionals only.
"Mark had lost all hope by the time he arrived at our door. As a doctor, it is such a powerful moment to insert a device for the first time and immediately eliminate the pain that these survivors endure.”
- Dr. Lynette Johns
…read Mark’s story