- Compassionate Care
- Schedule a Consultation
- Have an Appointment at BostonSight?
- BostonSight Web Portal
- Community Resources
- Support Organizations - General
- Support Organizations - Disease-Specific
- Facebook and Email Groups
- Financial Resources
- Local Travel & Lodging
- National Travel Resources
- National Lodging Resources
- Patient Stories
- Patient Letters
Welcome to the Community Resources section of our website, where you can learn about resources for both patients and caregivers. Download a comprehensive list of community resources here.
Please click the links to the left or below to:
- Find local and national general support organizations
- Learn about support organizations for a specific disease
- Find Facebook and email support groups
- Research financial support resources, including grants and free products and solutions
- Check out national transportation resources
- Transportation and lodging resources local to BFS
For more patient resources read our blog - Connected Visions!
If you would like to request PROSE materials to give to a medical professional or for fundraising purposes, please complete this form.
The Discovery Eye Foundation published an excellent blog on depression and eye disease. It includes a list of signs of depression and suggests action steps to take if you are experiencing any of those signs. One important piece of advice was to find a support group, so you can share with others who understand what you are going through.